Tuesday, October 03, 2006

NUTS & VOLTS

WALTER EGO SNR: I don't like it. It's too quiet in here.

WALTER EGO JNR: I'm scared, dude.

WALTER EGO SNR: They're up to something.

WALTER EGO JNR: It was only a joke. I didn't mean anything by it.

WALTER EGO SNR: Walter Egos aren't supposed to joke. It makes people uneasy.

WALTER EGO JNR: Where do we go from here?

WALTER EGO SNR: (sings) It's only volts... and volts are all I have... to take your nuts away...

WALTER EGO JNR: Jesus H Ronnie Corbett's Left Nipple Protruding! This is no time for BoyZone!

WALTER EGO SNR: Bee Gees, hactually. Would you rather I sang It's Hell Or Never?

WALTER EGO JNR: Nope. I'd rather you didn't sing at all.

(door slams, footsteps approach)

WALTER EGO JNR: Billy the Whizz Dangled Gonads In The Wind! It's them!

WALTER EGO SNR: Pull yourself together, lad. We shall go with dignity, as generations of Walter Egos have gone before us.

WALTER EGO JNR: It's dark out there. Can't we stay here?

WALTER EGO SNR: In victory magnanimous, in defeat unbowed.

(whirring and crunching, fade to light)

No comments: