Thursday, October 05, 2006

GOODBYE, SPARKY STINKER!

POTTY DOTTY: So what if I am a virgin, I still love you!

SPARKY: I just don't believe ya, man.

POTTY DOTTY: But why? My word is my bond.

SPARKY: Buff has told me stuff. It casts doubt over your version of events.

POTTY DOTTY: I swear to you I did NOT have sexual relations with that contortionist. It was more a casual brush of flesh on flesh.

SPARKY: You misunderstand me, man. I wish you HAD had a full-blown humpa dunk with the guy.

POTTY DOTTY: But but but but but but but but I didn't!

SPARKY: Jeez. I never had this trouble with Cindy. She knew wot I liked, how I liked it, when I liked it and how often I liked it. This was a close one, all right.

POTTY DOTTY: You mean-spirited dolly shagger! I don't know what I ever saw in you. I never want to see you again!

SPARKY: Dum-te-dum-te-doodle-do. Not listening, man. Tell it to the Charlie. Dum dum dum.

POTTY DOTTY: Spurned. Denigrated. Abused. Crushed to a squidge. I'll lose my virginity! Even if it takes a very weird semi-banned circus act to do it! Goodbye, Sparky Stinker! We shall never meet again, either in this world or the next. This is OVER.

SPARKY: Thank Sparky's Toe Jam With A Hint Of Peppermint for that!

BIRD: Film at eleven?

SPARKY: Yup!

No comments: