Friday, August 11, 2006

DOTTY AND THE INFLATABLE

DOTTY: **** you, Birdy!

BIRD: Hi, Dotty.

DOTTY: So I went on a blind date. Stupid thing to do, really. And I got into the car and there she was…

BIRD: She?

DOTTY: Yeah, she. A ***** inflatable doll. I was sat there for ten ***** minutes waiting for him/her/it to speak. It was dark, OK. And then the dirty ***** broke wind and I said, you dirty ***** ***** ****! So, naturally, he/she/it didn’t move. So I leaned over and called he/she/it a silly **** and that’s when I realised it was all rubber. Naked **** rubber. Silicone tits and every **** other hole imaginable. So I punched the stupid **** and the ***** doll says straight back at me, “Hello, gorgeous, are you ready for your blow job now?” Well, **** that! ******** piece of ******!!

BIRD: That’s hilarious.

BUFFALO: Laffing me ass off here, dudes!

DOTTY: That’s not funny, you ffff******* c******!

BIRD: No, stop. I think I’m gonna soil myself.

BUFFALO: Same here, dudes. Wikkid!

DOTTY: So I thumped the doll on the head, at which point he/she/it burst and leaked a white splodge all over my dress. Most embarrassing!

(BIRD AND BUFFALO GIGGLE UNCONTROLLABLY)

DOTTY: What did I say? What did I say?

BIRD: Omigod. I think I’ve wet myself.

BUFFALO: Me too, dudes. You should do stand-up.

DOTTY: You fffffff***** c**********!

BIRD: Film at eleven.

BUFFALO: Arf, arf!

No comments: