Saturday, August 12, 2006

DEATH AND ALL THAT

FIFI: Thinking about entering a poetry competition - Wish I Was Dead, Hey, I'm Dead Already.

DOTTY: That's not funny, you **** *****!

FIFI: Shut it, you stoopid gal! Anyhows, as I was saying. I'm thinking about entering this poem for the competition. Whaddya think?

Nobody likes me
Everybody hates me,
Guess I'll go eat worms.

Long, fat, juicy worms
Little itsy-bitsy worms
Goooey worms
That wriggle when they squirm down.

The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out
The worms play badminton on my snout.
They find new pathways to my brain
But I am dead and feel no pain.

Yes, no longer the cruel world's plaything,
I took my ball and bat, and went home to die.

BIRD: Mahvellous.

BUFFALO: Very postmodern.

BIRD: A revelation.

FIFI: Thanks, guys.

DOTTY: Well, I think...

BIRD, BUFFALO & FIFI: Shut it!!!

BUFFALO: Arf, arf!

No comments: