Wednesday, September 27, 2006

WALTER EGO SNR COMES TO TOWN

WALTER EGO SNR: Why do you NEVER listen to me?

BUFFALO: I ALWAYS listen to you. I can't STOP listening to you.

WALTER EGO SNR: But you don't pay attention.

BUFFALO: Frank Lee, I'd rather follow my instincts.

WALTER EGO SNR: Your instincts. What the hell do you take me for, a fool?

BUFFALO: No more than I am.

WALTER EGO SNR: Well, let me tell you, Buffo, I've been THIS close to letting you get on with it without me.

BUFFALO: Yeah, right(!) Always with the tantrums.

WALTER EGO SNR: It shouldn't be like this. We should work as a team.

BUFFALO: I'm not a team player. Never have been.

WALTER EGO SNR: Together we can achieve everything you've ever dreamed of.

BUFFALO: No, everything YOU'VE ever dreamed of.

WALTER EGO SNR: Dammit, I'm here to help!

BUFFALO: Ha-ha. That's a good one. All you ever do is say don't do this, don't do that, do this, do that. No wonder I'm a quivering nutjob.

WALTER EGO SNR: OK, fine. Forget it. I never said a word.

BUFFALO: Good.

WALTER EGO SNR: Good.

BUFFALO: Great.

WALTER EGO SNR: Great.

BUFFALO: Marvellous.

WALTER EGO SNR: Marvellous.

BUFFALO: Fook you!

WALTER EGO SNR: Fook you!

BUFFALO: Jeez. Wot a parrot.

WALTER EGO SNR: Jeez. Wot a parrot.

BUFFALO: Film noir at eleven.

WALTER EGO SNR: Film noir at eleven.

SPARKY: You OK in there, Buffters?

BUFFALO & WALTER EGO SNR: Shut it!

No comments: