Saturday, July 29, 2006

COMING SOON... THE OZONE GENERATOR

BUFFALO: It's true.

BIRD: I don't doubt it.

BUFFALO: Sparky's been scoffing pure ozone all afternoon. Thinks he's an otter being hit by a glass onion.

BIRD: Sure would like to see that.

BUFFALO: All in good time, lad. Feelin' kinda light-headed mah-self. Which rewinds me. Sparky hasn't eaten his soup that I made him over an hour ago as a supreme gesture of reconciliation and understanding. Neither are there any sounds emanating from his cave. AND I've found this note: "Goodbye cruel sea. The fish aren't what they used to be." Dude, I've got a snakey feeling Sparky's taken this passive-aggressive shit just that little bit too far this time. Better go check on the auld dinger winger.

BIRD: Film at eleven.

BUFFALO: Arf, arf!

No comments: