Sunday, July 09, 2006

BIRDS OF A FEATHER

BIRD: The mosquitoes are nervous tonight.

BUFFALO: Aye, drums along the Mohawk here, buddy.

BIRD: Woodpeckers on the wagon.

BUFFALO: Bluebirds over the ridge.

BIRD: Sparrows on the patio.

BUFFALO: Horseflies in the outhouse.

BIRD: Pigeons on the podium.

BUFFALO: Birdy.

BIRD: Yep?

BUFFALO: What the fook are you talking about?

BIRD: Dunno.

BUFFALO: Has the heat frazzled yer brain?

BIRD: I want to live, Buff. Like never before. I want to give SO much.

BUFFALO: Sounds reasonable.

BIRD: I want to be free.

BUFFALO: Ditto here, dude.

BIRD: I want... a life!

BUFFALO: Jeez, Birdy. You been talking to the Jehovah's Witnesses again?

BIRD: Nope.

BUFFALO: Better cut down on the Benadryl, then.

BIRD: Think I'd better. Do you think I look best in the red or the pink skirt?

BUFFALO: Red. Definitely red.

BIRD: Thanks, Buff. Film at eleven.

BUFFALO: Arf, arf!

No comments: