Friday, July 14, 2006

BORED ON THE POTTY

BIRD: Is it just me?

BUFFALO: Try a tablespoon of sea salt in a glass of warm water... you won't be bored for long, lad.

BIRD: I meant philosophically.

BUFFALO: Bored on the john? That's where anything or nothing can happen. We may be open to great thoughts, or closed off from them. As for me, I hop on and off like a jack-rabbit running back to its hole to feed its young.

BIRD: Actually, some of my greatest thoughts have come in that enclosed space. Like why is the world round? And... who used all the toilet paper?

BUFFALO: Ever tried singing hymns on the john?

BIRD: Nope.

BUFFALO: When bound up I sing "Rock of Ages". When the other way: "Yes, We'll Gather at the River."

BIRD: No, don't make me laff. I've eaten too many nuts.

BUFFALO: Film at eleven.

No comments: