Sunday, January 21, 2007

FIDEL CASTRO & THE ARTIFICIAL ANUS

WATSON: I say, Holmes, have you seen this in the Times?

HOLMES: What's that, Watson?

WATSON: Apparently, that Cuban dictator chappie Fidel Castrato...

HOLMES: Castro, Watson.

WATSON: Quite. Apparently, he's had an artificial anus fitted.

HOLMES: An artificial what?!

WATSON: Anus. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

HOLMES: That it is the work of that dastardly fiend Professor Moriarty? Yes, Watson, I am. Although on this particularly occasion I think he's missed his mark by a long shot and has inadvertently done the civilised world a great service.

WATSON: Oh? How so, old bean?

HOLMES: We have known for quite some time that that odious man has been talking out of his - pardon my French - arse. This just confirms it.

WATSON: Oh, yes. I see. Very good, Holmes. Splendid. Well, it would seem that he does more than just talk through his ah-hem artificial thingie.

HOLMES: Meaning?

WATSON: Sources close to the ailing maniac have confirmed that he now smokes cigars through his posterial synthetic protrusion too.

HOLMES: Good Lord. Perhaps the man is a genius, after all. I say, I'd pay good money to see that.

WATSON: You don't have to pay good money, Holmes, just find the supplement.

HOLMES: What's that, Watty, old boy?

WATSON: It's all in the supplement, ah-hem anal warts an' all.

HOLMES: Well, don't just sit there, Watson, hand it over.

WATSON: I'd love to, mon Liege, but I'm afraid that filthy blood hound Toby's made off with it, what what what.

HOLMES: Watson, this is a matter of national importance. Find that smelly mutt ASAP. I will not rest until I've seen that anus.

WATSON: Right you are, Holmes. I'll be orf then.

HOLMES: Good work, Watson. And phone Lestrade while you're at it. That whiffy canine can't have got far.

WATSON: Film at eleven, Holmes?

HOLMES: I think so. Mrs Hudson, two more crumpets, please, and another pot of tea.

WORLD EXCLUSIVE IN THE TIMES SUPPLEMENT COMING SOON TO A BLOG NEAR YOU. BE PREPARED FOR THE WURST.

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Hopefully there will be a photo of the artificial anus.