Thursday, April 10, 2008

FIVE FILMS TO SEE BEFORE YOU DIE

1. BAMBI - The first time interspecies love was taken seriously - "Thumper, I think I love you..."

2. DAS BOOT - For making subtitles cool again! - "Dive! Dive! Der feckin' Englischen want us get-toten, ja!"

3. LASSIE COME HOME - For giving unwanted twerps everywhere hope - arf, arf!

4. GET CARTER - Michael Caine, innit - "You''re only supposed to blow the bluddy doors off!"

5. DEBBIE DOES DORSET - Cos nobody does Dorset quite like Debbie - "So little time but still haven't blown Bournemouth. Ick!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Guess I'd better hurry so's not to miss the DEADline.

Nonnie Augustine said...

This is Bird and Buffalo's list? Just checking, you know, 'cause the source of such an announcement is important.

Steve Kane said...

Of course, Michael Caine said "you're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!" in The Italian Job, not Get Carter.

Um... I'll get me coat.