Thursday, April 18, 2013

MAKING THE SUPREME EFFORT TO END SLOTH MODE


I've never heard of a circum speck, but I know what it feels like. It's like a gooey, creamy, fluffy, goopy, chunky, milky, velvety, soft, feathery, mushy, greasy, clunky, plush, ripe, gaping, longing, teasing, dribbling hole. It needs filling, feeding, caring for, deleting, shunning, turning, burning, zapping, papping, crapping on or over. One doesn’t step into the mundane, you know, it’s always there. You see these fists?  They’ve never been raised in anger.  I am a pacifist of the most distinguished cowardly order. And as for sloth mode, crack me an egg and I'll show you my stye!
 
 
AND IN UDDER NEWS:
7,700,777,090 people tweeted the word "help" yesterday. Have we got enough rescuers to go round? Well, Sherlock Holmes says... "Watson, would you mind removing your pinky from your rinky tinky winky? It's a long time till tea, what what what."
 
 
AND THE POEM THEY SAID COULD NEVER BE WRITTEN...
 
TRUE GROOF
by Birdy
 
True Groof
Is like
A swollen river
 
You never know  
When you'll need
A bucket
 
 
Film at eleven.
 
Arf, arf!
 
 
 




No comments: