Monday, October 14, 2013

FROM DA ARCHIVE... BUFFTERS IN DA FIX

SOME TIME IN THE DISTENDED PAST...

Just got home and it is very fooking spooky here. There are like 14 cars parked outside.... I have NEVER seen so many cars parked here. This building is only about half occupied - and the whole building is eerily quiet. It is never this quiet -- no traffic next door, no parties in progress, nothing - and yet I can still smell smoke.


I have Old Betsy loaded and by my side. I don't like this one bit and am of a mind to call 911 and voice my suspicions. Sparky's apparently in bed, I hope, not murdered in his sleep by the crack heads. So, did the raid take place? Don't know. Who the fook belongs to all those cars out front? Undercover drug agents? Crack heads? Drug dealers? Not a clue. I am afraid to go to bed, seriously... and yet I don't want to call 911 and sound paranoid or nutters.... last thing I need is cops showing up here at my door tipping off the crack heads that I blew the whistle on them. Also, it was like a bake oven when I got here, had to turn the heat off.


Running on fumes now, but still afraid to sack out in case the crack heads are planning to break in and dust me.



Hunter S. Gonzo

Fear and Loathing, New Mexico


DAT'S MAH BOY! COME BACK, BUFFTERS! WE LOVES YA!  WE REALLY DO-O-O-O!

Arf, arf!

No comments: