Monday, February 11, 2008

BANGED AGAIN! @@banged.com

WARNING: PARENTAL ADVISORY, UH DERISORY. THIS EXCERPT CONTAINS THE YO! SEAL OF APPROVAL

THE ARSE**** LITERARY REVULSION GOES ON, FROM BANGED!, A STORY WITHIN A STORY WITHIN A VANILLA FUDGE BOMB OF THE SYMBIOITIC UNKIND. OUR HEROINE IS ABOUT TO FIND OUT JUST EXACTLY WHAT MAKES THE FREDDY TIME BOMB TICK...

But Bo wasn’t listening. For every x there’s a y. For every positive there’s a negative. For every up there’s a down. You get the idea.

“But I want my Clarissa back!”

Still Bo said nothing.

“What the ****’s going on?” Chuck blurted out from the corner of the mirror.

Carla stroked the smooth tip of her new-grown member. “Sorry there, Chuck, it would appear that I’m not a woman at all, but a… well, uh, transsexual. Yeah, that’s the one. I’m on gender reassignment. A man trapped in a woman’s body. How’d ya like my Freddy?” She swung it up and down. “Kinda cute, ain’t he? 12 inches of pure pleasure. Don’t it make ya want to just get down and give it a good suck?”

Chuck took a few steps back towards the cubicles.

“Hey, don’t be shy, Chuck. I’m a woman, really, only I got a Freddy too. Come on, it’s no big deal. Try it, you’ll like it.”

Chuck backed into the cubicle door with a clunk. “Hell, I only came in here to tell you that your plane’s leaving early and you’ve got to check in. I don’t want no kinky stuff. Jesus, poor Clifford!”

“Poor Clifford, nuts! If you ain’t tried it, you don’t know what you’re missing.” Yeah, maybe, but I wish I could have that sweet little pouch I used to have.

Her Freddy got longer and stiffer. Suddenly, she felt the sensation a man must feel when somebody rubs the skin up and down.

“Ooh, it’s not as bad as I thought. Say, Chuck, could you see your way round to giving me a quick blowjob before the plane leaves? Pretty please.”

Chuck shook his head. “Hey, no way, I ain’t no gay. Got a family too to prove it.”

She ripped open her blouse, her nipples stood to attention. “Well, I ain’t no man. Fix your lips on these.”

Chuck waved his hand from left to right. “Sorry, Carla, but this ain’t right.”

She squeezed her left breast enticingly. “Aw, come on. Don’t tell me you’ve never fantasized about doing a tranny in the john… just a little.”

“Nope.”

“Well, will you just jerk me off then? Have mercy on a poor lil’ ol’ tranny. I ain’t had sex for a hell of a long time, and I promise I won’t tell a soul.”

“From where I’m looking, you’re doing a mighty fine job of jerking yourself off.”

“So if you ain’t interested, Chuck, why you got a stiffy in them there pants of yours?”

Chuck looked down. The bulge was considerable. “Uh, I don’t rightly know. Guess I’m confused.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comment:

Donia said...

Ooh. Ooh. Now you've done it.